November 28 - December 3, 2016
World Innovation Tour Asia
(IoT, Smart Cities and New Manufacturing)
Taipei - Hong Kong - Shenzhen
· Participants: 10-15 handpicked later stage startups
· Application deadline: September 30, 2016.
· Cost: $2,950 for startups
· Corporates/Investors: Packages available, please inquire
· Tailored Program: ‘Rapid Strategy Check’ to secure tailored introductions
· Learn More: Download more information here
Taipei (Nov 28-30)
Program begins in Taipei on Monday morning for a two day program.
Hong Kong & Shenzhen (Dec 1-3)
Arrive in Hong Kong on Tuesday for an evening reception. Day trip to Shenzhen on Thursday. Spend Friday and Saturday at the SME Expo in Hong Kong followed by a program organized by our local partners.
*Itinerary subject to change.
To join the IoT delegation to Taipei, Hong Kong and Shenzhen, simply fill out the form below and the organizers will be in touch regarding next steps
ABOUT THE WORLD INNOVATION TOUR SERIES
- The World Innovation Tour Series is about helping high-potential companies expand into the foreign markets.
- The WIT Series helps each participating city/country within the region attract investment, talent, and innovation from a pool of targeted and pre-selected companies as part of a worldwide and ongoing initiative.
- The program is developed in partnership with local governments and trade promotion organizations, local experts and corporate partners to
- Educate about and showcase the local startup and business ecosystems,
- Provide vital touch points for partnerships and collaboration
- Facilitate market entry and growth within and beyond the local market.
- Foster exchange and drive progress for society as a whole